Sunday 28 February 2016

Inquiry 2016

For the past two years I have had the privilege of piloting and facilitating 1 to 1 devices, in the form of iPads, in our junior school. Running in synchronicity, was the development and design of supporting activities for our learners using the app 'Explain Everything [EE].' From the beginning of our pilot I chose to use this app so both the educator and learner would have the ability to 'Learn, Create and Share.' As part of my inquiry this year I am going to go through our EE reading activity designs either re-creating, re-designing or scrapping and re-building. At the same time creating a document outlining requirements and expectations for each reading level according to the Year Level of the learners and reading progressions. I am hoping it will support educators in adding appropriate material into their designs while considering the individual needs of their learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment